Suggested Grades for Student's Web Pages Assignments
Consider Glen's reflections while on the road to the information HiWay
Return to Earth & Space Science Home Page
Zap to the bottom of this page to review Lists Making Rules
Return to teacher notes page
My Grade Report
|Lesson #|| Lesson Title||Points
Possible ||My Score||Grade
|Let's R-|| Give High Marks like these to my pages||OK||Ok||A+
|Lesson 1||Intro to CIS233||225||225||A
|Lesson 2||FTP and Web ||250||250||A
|Lesson 4||Hyper links101||175||175||A
|Lesson 5||META tags||125||125||A
|Lesson 6||Graphics Plans||150||150||A
|Lesson 7||Imaging Pixs||125||125||A
|Lesson 9||Sound Clips||200||200||A
|Lesson 10||Special Vis..||300||300||A
|Lesson 11||Security ||150||150||A
|Lesson 14||Web Portal ||150||150||A
|Lesson 15||Web Elements||150||150||A
|TEST ||Time for Check up||100||100||A
This text is simply typed on the page between these two HR tags w width=100% height=35 and 40 respectively and color specified
Tagged and placed in one cell per HR for a horizonal line
You can choose to hear Auido Files from this site. More will be added soon. Just click a File Below to play the file of your choice. Note if you don't have a suitable player installed these files may not play on your system. Depending on your player set up you may need to use your back button to return to this page after playing music
Click this link to hear a MIDI music Pinguin file
Wave music file SFrog.wav
This is another sample table with simple rows color background and border
|Help staff improve the usefullness of these pages. Use our handy forms.
|Tell us about your successes and test taking plans.
Send us your thoughts.
Review of LIST making tags for HTML
Glen's List Set-up and review DL dt dd OL li UL li
Sick of this review? Zip to the Top Click Here
- This is my first DT DEfination Term written after the DL tag WoW!
- There is the first DD Term DEfined
- This is the second DD Term DEfined
- This is the third DD Term DEfined
- This is the second DT DEfination Term to DD Define
- This is the first DD under the next DT Term
- This is the 2nd DD in the 2nd list
- This is the 3rd DD in in the 2nd list
This is another DL with text after it
- This is a DT following the DD DL
- This is a DD following the DD Dl -- making it twice dd
This is another DL with text after it Does it show NO..
- This is a DT following the 3rd DL out from the top
- This is the only DD following the 3rd DL out Ok?
And so it goes